Friday, August 31, 2012

Kyoto Ramen Linya

We discovered this place while out for a dog walk one evening....
Of course, since Truman was with us, we couldn't go in that night. But, when the owner saw us looking at the menu on the porch, he stepped out and gave us some coupons!

So, a few nights later, we strolled over for dinner!
When you walk in the door you get a good view of their drink options!
Then, you make your choice for seating--
sit at the bar or kick your shoes off and slide into a traditional Japanese table.
Notice there are even slippers available so when you need to go refill your drink, you don't have to put your shoes on and off again!
When we sat down at the bar, I was looking around for where to put my purse. I didn't really want to sit it on the floor and don't have one of those fancy bag hangers. Next thing I know, one of the sweet workers places this basket on the floor beside me, motions to my purse and points into the basket. How sweet!!

Then came time to make our food choices!!

Evidently, they have "Yummy Chicken"!!

And many ramen "set" choices!


Rodney used one of our coupons for gyoza (dumplings) to go with his curry ramen.

I chose the "Ladies Set" which turned out to be about half the size of a regular bowl of ramen. I used an "extra pork" coupon and it turned out to be more than plenty!! 

Choices made, its time to pick up those chopsticks and start slurping up those noodles!!
YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment