Wednesday, October 13, 2010

12 more hours :)

God is good!! My last two BIG loose ends have been tied off :) After a trip to LA yesterday with Truman's paperwork, he is now USDA Approved and is eligible to leave the country! AND I just got back from dropping off the car for storage!....really strange to think I won't see it again for three years... Anyway, all that is left now is to complete another "pack out" and get to the airport in about 12 hours!!! Then there's just the actual travel...about 20 hours of it. That will NOT be the fun part, but the reunion on the end will be worth it all :)

Please pray for both Truman and me on the trip, especially Truman. Sitting on a plane all those hours is bad enough for people, but poor Truman will be stuck in his carrier (which he really does NOT like) down in cargo for that whole time. Hopefully, in Tokyo I will be able to take him out and spend some time with him before the last jump down to Okinawa.

Keep an eye here and on Facebook and I'll let you know as soon as possible how the reunion goes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment