Saturday, July 2, 2011

A few looks back to last summer....

In looking through my pictures, I realized our relocation got in the way of me finishing up posts from our nephew's wonderful visit last summer!!! SO SORRY, A.!!! It was just too fun a time and too many great pics to just let it go :) So, back in time to summer, 2010.......

When he came to visit, his #1 request was to go to Legoland, so how could we refuse that :)
What could be better than a giraffe---- a life-size giraffe built entirely out of legos!!
The guys spent some time building their own lego race cars....
Looks like Rodney's is the winner. Guess he's had a little more practice building them!!
A. had the opportunity to program a lego robot....
...and test it to see if he entered the programs correctly, which he did! His robot performed its "jobs" beautifully" :)
Elvis!!
Go Padres!!
I'm Batman!
How many legos did it take to build THIS guy?!!?
Or this guy??
Save me!! Save me!!
He got to take a drivers test and get a license :) 
Had to get a pic with this little guy!
That face says it all :)
So does that one!!


Next up---Balboa Park!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment