Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thanksgiving 2007

After Grandpa's services, the rest of the family went back to their respective homes for a few days while I spent some one-on-one time with Grandma at their house. My aunt came back a couple of days before Thanksgiving and we went out to the cemetary.
Grandma and Aunt Phyllis picked out some flowers from the gravesite.....
...and we made a place of honor for Grandpa.
We also had a candle that was lit each Thanksgiving and Christmas for my Mom.
Then everyone arrived for what would be our last Family Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa's house and then.... it was time for TURKEY!! And my Uncle Eddie fries a mean turkey......or two or three or four!!
Cousin-in-law Marvin
Uncle Wally
Then there's all the "fixins" to be fixed....
(Don't be fooled--I didn't fix ALL the fixins by myself :)
....and set out....
......and hands to wash.....
.....and THEN it's time to EAT!!!!
And finally some time just to hang out with the family :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
ENJOY YOUR FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment