Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Final Oki Birthday Dinner

Following our seawall walk, we headed to Sauce Live to meet up with the Baileys for dinner.
 Another lovely kokeshi from Diane to join my collection!!

 And there they are--- my Sauce Live Hotwings!!!!
(I was informed I could go wherever I wanted for my birthday dinner, but, they'd all be celebrating at Sauce!! I figured it'd be easier to join them than try to skype from somewhere else!)
 I determined there was just enough room left for ice cream!

 Rodney and I then headed over to American Village where Rodney gave me a great birthday gift-- he rode with me on the ferris wheel!!
(The best gift was the fact he was actually HOME for my birthday!! He'd been gone for all our Oki Valentine's and my other Oki Bdays!)
 Buying the tickets
 American Village at night
 A birthday kiss!!
Then, 'now don't move!'!!

 Rodney says, "I made it!! And, NO, you WON'T see me again!!"
Another lovely Oki birthday!!

Just a couple of fun ones....
 A kiosk in American Village-- one stop shopping for body care and coffee creamer!!

2 comments: