Friday, July 12, 2013

Typhoon Season 2012 videos

TYPHOON BOLAVEN
Taken at 3:30 and 3:32 pm on Sunday, August 26, 2013.

Sunday, 7pm

TYPHOON SANBA
Sunday, September 16, 2013 7:56am
Let me tell you--- that wind whistling through the doors gets real old, real quick.

Last, but definitely not least--- TYPHOON JELAWAT
Saturday, September 29, 8:06am
Would you want to be out driving in that stuff?!?!?!?!
Saturday, back to back videos taken shortly after 1:00 in the afternoon.
The first video looks like I'm outside, but I'm not! I'm shooting it through our little bathroom window.

At some point between these videos is when our power went out and stayed out for about 24 hours.

Saturday, about 4:30.....
I'm sure now you can see why we were thrilled to get out of the house the following morning!!!
After this, we were still in typhoon season for another month, but, praises be this was the last hoorah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment