Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello, LT Pullmy!!

A week or so before Rodney left for Korea, he asked me if I could help out the group. There was a single female officer coming to the island, but since they were all going to be in Korea, no one would be able to meet her at the airport. Well, of course, I could make an airport run. So, I talked to my friend Diane and asked her to ride along with me. Before he left, he gave me the flight information for LT Pullmy and on the day of, Diane and I took a drive down to the airport. We're standing there waiting and I see a face I know step through the doorway.....

It was my California bestie-- Jaclyn Finger!!!
(Hence, Rodney's creation of "Pullmy" ;)

She came out with her camera going.....
(BTW--the paper I'm holding over my face says "LT Pullmy"!!)

Needless to say, I was quite surprised!!! Probably the best birthday surprise ever!!!
As it turns out, she and Rodney had been cooking this up since November!! I was so extremely impressed with Rodney's ability to keep a secret!! Also, Diane and Jaclyn had friended on facebook and kept it hidden from me!! Jaclyn had even called Diane at one time when I was at Diane's!!!!

A wonderful birthday surprise!!!!

The next few posts will give you a glimpse of her visit here :o)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment