Monday, August 15, 2011

American Village


I love this pic....the sunglasses just MAKE it!!

Looks like SPAM is on sale :)
FYI: 100 Yen is about $1.25 right now

Wonder if the Habu Sake is on sale??

Of course.....a picture spot!


This was our first experience with Doctor Fish.....

.....and Rachel could barely hold it together!!!

Rodney was a little hurt that the fish didn't like his baby feet. But, what does that say for Rachel's and my feet if the fish are having a feast?!?!?!?


Rachel and I rode the ferris wheel, but, Rodney chose to keep his feet firmly on the ground :)

A few views from the ride....

American Village from the air with Sunset Beach in the background


I didn't know Johnny Depp speaks Japanese!?!?!?


Well, look at that----another picture spot!!!
Just call us "Flip" and "Flop"!!


I just love it when Life Imitates Art :)


As you can tell, we had another fun day!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment