Friday, September 4, 2009

The Beginning

It is said the best place to start is at the beginning, so..... I guess the beginning of our story would be May 16, 1997---our Wedding Day at Glenstone Baptist Church, Springfield, Missouri.


I won't go into the details of our lives as newlyweds when R was Minister to Students (children and youth) at Temple Baptist Church in Springfield and I was teaching 1st grade in nearby Clever.
Nor will I go into the details of our change of address in 2001 from Springfield to Waco, Texas, when R went back to school to get his Master of Divinity from Truett Seminary (part of Baylor University) while I taught Pre-K.

The story I do want to tell begins in Fall 2005, when we said "Anchors Aweigh" and began a new life in the Navy!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're going to skip all the good times we had at TBC? lol it's ok, can't wait to read more! love ya!

    ReplyDelete