Saturday, November 7, 2015

Our beginning of the end....... on-island, that is....

In August 2013, our days on island became (short!) numbered. With so much to do before leaving the island, from military checklists to our own bucket list, my head began to swim with all the deadlines and to-dos.
So, I proved I am my grandmother's granddaughter and posted my lists!
(Day 0 in January was on the flip-side.)

The to-do lists grew lengthy and the days of those months quickly filled with things like Rodney taking a flight on a PHROG before it was phased out; us attending a transition class; scheduling our pack out; a final ball or two; and farewells. Not to mention some of those bucket list items like another giant tug-of-war and a couple more trips off island, one to the mainland to Kyoto and Osaka and one to Hong Kong!! All of which are upcoming posts....

I'm just annoyed that I didn't take an 'after' pic before it was taken down for our pack out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment