Saturday, August 10, 2013

Out My Front Door in 2012


In September, I started a Facebook album titled
 "Out My Front Door."
I thought I'd share of few of those pictures here that I didn't include on any other post..... I don't think! 
 

Faves from the seawall to Araha Beach
 
 

The Japanese typically do not care for freckles (traditionally, they're a sign of 'working class'), so even at the beach it's not uncommon to see some of them covered head to toe.
 

From this dock at the beach, you can rent kayaks and rides on a banana boat or tube (pulled by jet skis). The boat with the green canopy carries people to the fishing dock in front of our place.

Truly, a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!! 

Ended up behind this car at a light. It really looked like they'd painted a turkey on the back! And to top it off, see the feet below the right tail light? It really looked like they belonged to a pilgrim woman!! 

Driving down the expressway---
anybody need to (porta)potty??? 

I loved that this car place has both my name and a penguin in its logo!! 

fire hydrant manhole cover 

To use Araha Beach and Park, you must obey the rules! 

Waiting to cross the street for an adventure..... ;0) 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment