Monday, December 10, 2012

Naha Festival "Faces in the Crowd"

To wrap up this section of posts, I simply had to include some of the adorable faces we saw throughout the day!! Most are cute enough on their own they don't need words from me.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

When painting, building, or renovating a building, they drape it, so this worker was watching the opening ceremony through an opening of the draping sheets!! If you look back at the previous post regarding the opening ceremony, you'll see the "blue" building.

See Flat Stanley from Missouri tucked in there??
And, in front of me, my young friend, Olivia, packed in there with us :0)

Finally, away from the crowd, and heading up to the monorail platform to make our journey home.....
(I'm thankful my friend, Diane, was able to get this picture and let me 'borrow' it!!) 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment