Sunday, March 13, 2011

Six months already?!?!?!?

I am truly in shock to realize it has been six months since we said good-bye to San Diego!! Many miles have been covered and adventures already experienced since we bade our good-byes to....
....our Amphib Base Chapel family....
...our North Island Chapel family...
....my Chick-fil-A kids....
...Rodney's office crew...
...and the Padres....

I honestly cannot believe its been that long already!! If you were part of our San Diego life, know we will always hold you and the part you played near and dear to our hearts, even as we wander into new adventures :)

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh. I look fat and pregnant! -_-! I think that Chap. Tomasek is doing a great job. Father Spencer left recently, Chap. Power left before him. They took me out of the office. I WANT TO GO BACK!

    ReplyDelete