Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas 2006 -- Part 2

Since R was gone, I was not going to spend Christmas in California ALONE!! So, I packed up and Truman and I went "home for Christmas".....for almost a month!!!
I got to spend some time with my brother and nephew.....
...at Bass Pro.
...at our cousin's house.
...and bowling a few frames. If I remember correctly, the boy won!!!

I even got to see A's Christmas program at school!!!
Spent some time with Dad...
And were able to see some extended family, too.....
In this pic: Grandpa, my brother, and Grandma's brothers
Truman loved this tree, too!!
Andre triumphing over his Christmas HAUL!!!
But, I saved probably my favorite pic of the trip for last.......
Grandpa and Andre!
And for you kids who know (sadly--knew) my Grandpa,
can you tell he his counting Andre's ribs???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment